It can happen in many situations. If you are trying tocomplete an important task in Windows 10 and all of a sudden you get anIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen error, this could be frustrating. This is most common at Windows startups. However, there may be other causes. Error Code 0x80070422 can be troubleshootingin a few simple steps if you get on Windows 10. This blog will show you how to solve this problem step by step.
You have three options to correct this error. Follow theinstructions below to learn and apply them.
Method 1 # Update Drivers
This problem can also be caused by corrupted or missingdrivers. You can fix the problem simply by updating your Windows 10 drivers.Updating your driver is easy. You can go directly to the manufacturer's website or use your preferred method. After updating the driver, you can fix the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OREQUAL error in Windows 10. Follow the steps below to update the driver.
· Clickthe search box on your computer, then type Device Manager. Finally, hit theEnter key.
· Select Device Manager
· Select the device you want to update and right-click on it.
· Select Search automatically to download the latest driver software. You can alsodownload the driver from the official website if you can't find it.
· Follow the instructions on the screen to update your driver.
Method 2 # Uninstall Faulty Drivers
This problem can also occur if your device has a faulty driver. To fix the Windows blue screen error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OREQUAL, you can uninstall the faulty drivers from your computer by following these steps:
· First,press the Win + R key to open the Run box.
· Enter devmgmt. Click OK and type msc.
· The Device Manager window will open. Here you can find the driver that is notworking. You will see the yellow marker next to any faulty drivers.
· Right-click on the device name and then select Uninstall.
· Then click Uninstall to close the prompts, and then check the Remove the driversoftware for this device box.
· To confirm, click the OK tab.
· Restart your computer now to finish the process.
Method 3 # Restore the System
To fix the problem, you can also use a system restore.Windows will create a restore point on your computer if the System Restore protection option is enabled before installing the driver. To restore the driver to its latest version, you can follow these steps:
· To open the Run box, press the Win + R key.
· Enter rstrui.exe, and then click the OK tab.
· The System Restore window will open. Then you will need to choose whether you wantto restore the point you made before the error.
· To continue, click the Next tab.
· Click next and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the restore process.
The steps above will help you fix the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALblue screen error in Windows 10. If you are still having trouble with thiserror after these steps, or if you have other questions, you can contact customer service for the solution.