Norton antivirus is one of the top antivirus suites available in the market which is developed and distributed by Symantec Corporation. The different feature about Norton antivirus us that it uses heuristics and signatures to detect the viruses and other harmful malware. Some other top features of Norton antivirus are smart scanning, phishing protection, spam filtering etc. If you want to take full advantage of Norton antivirus, always norton.com/setup for activating your Norton antivirus. This key not only provides you with full features but also helps you to install the legitimate Norton Antivirus product on your device.
The cool feature of Norton antivirus is that you can secure multiple devices with single Norton antivirus suite. You can secure your five devices with Norton Security Deluxe and can secure up to ten devices with Norton Security Premium.
Here are the steps for transferring your Norton Product license to another device:
- Log in your Norton account with your credentials
- Go to the device tab
- Find a device which you don't use now
- Tap on the Manage License
- Tap on the device which you are not using
- Tap on the Remove Norton button
- This action will remove Norton product from that device and now you can't access Norton on that particular device
- A confirmation pop-up window will be prompted on the screen
- Tap on Yes button
- For installing Norton on another device, click on Install Now
- Click on the Send Link
- Now, click on Next
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the installation on another device
By following the steps mentioned above, you can easily transfer your Norton product into another device.
Top features of Norton antivirus:
- Real-time monitoring: Norton antivirus provides security to your devices all the time to ensure that your devices are protected from all types of cyber attacks. This feature ensures you that your devices are also safe from all types of malware, ransomware, spyware etc when you are not working on them.
- Works on multiple platforms: As you know that you can use a single Norton account for various devices. You can also the same accounts for multiple OS. For example, you can secure your Windows PC, MacBook and your Android mobile phone with a single Norton antivirus account.
- App Download Protection: While downloading any application, Norton antivirus analyses the application before it fully downloaded in your device. This helps to protect the device from those applications which can cause damage to the system.
- Quick Threat Identification: Norton antivirus has a global intelligence network which is made for civilians who can scour the internet for possible cyber attacks. This helps the antivirus to identify the new cyber threats before they become more harmful.
- Secure online transaction: Norton antivirus provides full safety while online transaction from all the criminal minds. Norton uses advanced protection algorithms which encrypt all your private details before, during and after a successful online transaction.
Hence here is some of the mentioned ways through which you can shift your Norton product in other devices that you must adapt quickly.