Windows 10's Auto Repair feature helps fix specific issues that hinder your computer's ability to function properly. If your computer is unable to start twice in a row on your third reboot, this program tries to find the specific problems that caused startup problems and fix the problem. But, you are able to resolve and rectify this Error Code 0x80070422 Windows 10.
We will guide you through the steps to deactivate Automatic Repair and Diagnostics for Windows 10 devices. If you want to turn on this feature then we have also put together the necessary steps to do it. Follow the steps in a hurry and complete the process automatically.
Simple and Easy steps to Disable Automatic Repair
. Open Start, and look for Command Prompt by using the search box. Right-click on the first result.
• Then, select Run as administrator in the menu of options.
• In this case, you can type "bcdedit" in the absence of the code and press Enter.
• You should check the recovery enabled and identifier values in the "Windows boot loader" section of the "Windows boot loader".
• Set current recovery not enabled
This will stop auto repair. So after entering it, you have to press enter, if you follow these steps as mentioned above, you will notice that the repair and diagnostic functions will be removed from the process. After the third unsuccessful attempt to start your Windows 10 startup, this feature will be turned off. If you want to activate this feature, follow the steps below. It is also possible to check: DNS address not found Spotify web player.
Simple steps to enable automatic repair of Windows
• Hold down the Windows key to open Start then search for Command Prompt in the search box.
• Right-click the result with the highest value and select Run as administrator.
• Check the recovery enabled values and identifier values in the "Windows Boot Loader" section of the "Windows Boot Loader" section. It should be similar to the following:
• This instruction will help you to enable the repair process automatically. After typing this command, be sure to hit Enter:
These steps are easy to follow and highly efficient. These steps can be followed to learn how to disable Automatic Repair. If your system is unable to boot after the third attempt then it will be able to find and repair the problem. If you are experiencing problems with your startup, learn how to fix problems with the startup in Windows 10.