Norton antivirus includes a group of characteristics to safeguard the personal computer system and cellular devices from viruses, malware disease and spyware attack and internet dangers chances. Norton provides their customers a 360-degree protection against the internet dangers and by the dangerous internet browsing. Norton chiefly locates and eliminates the fleas and blocks the malicious Web Pages where the viruses are penetrating the computer system.
There might be multiple causes of ineffective installation of this Norton Antivirus on the computer system. The Norton Antivirus Error 8504,104 is among the frequent mistake. It may happen because of some malware infection another security program already installed in your system is developing a mess and conflict with the setup procedure of fresh Norton Security Product. It may also be a motive that malware or spyware antivirus software preventing the Norton supports from beginning.
To successfully set up the Norton antivirus on your own system then you want to adhere to the specified procedure or measures. These measures are extremely simple to comprehend and easy to follow. But if you have some problems while fixing up norton.com/setup then you might directly get in touch with our expert.
Method to Repair Norton Antivirus Error Code 8504,104
The below-mentioned steps can assist you in repairing the error code 8504, 104. These measures are less time-taken and fewer attempts but should you follow these steps in the Particular sequence. The measures in specifics are mentioned under -
- First, save file onto a “Local Disk" after downloading “Norton Power Eraser"(NPE)
- "Run" the “Norton Power Eraser" and enable the entire process to finish it by accepting the “License agreement"
- Now, to begin the “Norton Power Eraser (NPE)" heavy PC scanning for viruses and malware infections, click the “Scan for Threats"
- After the above procedure, then your PC may be restart and NPE will execute extensive system scan upon launch.
- To fill out the system scan, you have to adhere to the onscreen instructions.
- The computer will automatically reboot after the scanning is finished.
- For uninstallation of Norton Antivirus, proceed into the “Control Panel" or the "Control Panel Program Wizard" by providing the command line and run the "appwiz.cpl" on the command.
- Subsequently, restart your Windows operating system.
- To totally uninstall the Norton Antivirus first you have to eliminate any Windows registry entries and documents,
- Subsequently, “Download" the “Norton Removal Tool" in your system.
- Currently,” Run" that the “Norton Removal Tool" and adhere to the onscreen instructions.
- Once Norton has been fully removed from the system, then restart your PC.