If you leave your computer powered for several days with Norton Internet safety, your Norton Internet Security might not operate sooner or later. When your safety applications will be restarted by you, it is going to show an error code 8504,101 or 8401,101. This dilemma may stay for some time till it isn't fixed by you. The matter still exists even in the event that electricity erasure has run, uninstalled Norton Internet Security, files that are temp and removed registry entries. At times, the mistakes cannot be found by users though running chkdsk. There might be motives of cropping this mistake for example threat infection. You Might contact to support services or have a quick check of your product key by norton.com/setup. Here are some of the following steps below if you do not have any idea how to manage these mistakes:
STEP 1 Download and run Norton Power Eraser
1. Download Norton Power Eraser.
2. Click Save it on the desktop place as Desktop.
3. Double-click that the NPE.exe files to operate Norton Power Eraser.
4. Click Yes Continue if the User Account Control window appears.
5. Click Accept after reading the license agreement.
6. Click on the Scan for Threats icon at the Norton Power Eraser window.
7. Norton Power Eraser works a by default Rootkit scan and then demand a system restart. Once you find a prompt to restart the PC, Click Restart.
8. In case you don't need to Norton Power Eraser to carry out the Rootkit scan, then assess the option Include Rootkit scan simply by entering Settings (takes a keyboard restart).
9. The scanning begins automatically after the computer is restarted. You have to adhere to the instructions.
10. If any danger isn't detected through the Scan, then visit the Step 2.
STEP 2 Run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
1. Before conducting the Norton Remove and Reinstall instrument, uninstall Norton Family in case you've installed it.
2. Currently download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
3. Save file into the Windows desktop place. The document will be stored on a few browsers to its default place.
4. Press the Ctrl + J key to start the Downloads window on your browser.
5. Double-click that the NRnR icon.
6. Click concurs after reading the license agreement.
7. Click Advanced Options.
8. Click Eliminate Just.
9. Click Remove.
10. Click Restart Now.
11. To re install the Norton Antivirus product, follow the onscreen instructions after the computer restarts.
12. Proceed to step 3 if the issue is still not repaired.
STEP 3 Download the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool
1. On a computer that isn’t infected, download the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool ISO file.
2. Visit the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool page.
3. Click Download.
4. To download and save the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool ISO file on your computer, follow the onscreen instructions.
5. Using the downloaded ISO file, make the bootable USB or DVD recovery websites.
If the above measures do not work for you, allow the item specialist inspect the matter and supply you the solution that is essential.