Uninstall Norton App Lock Android Smartphone -- Norton App Lock enables the users to secure software and their information utilizing routine or the password. You are able to place the password secure or to protect multiple applications. Unlike many others, Norton App Lock supplies monitoring features and control. It is possible to download and install Norton App Lock onto your cell devices. Additionally, you can manage, update, and edit the variant of this item by going to the link norton.com/setup. Here we'll discuss the procedure.
Procedure to Uninstall Norton App Lock Android Smartphone
Measures to Eliminate Device Administrator:
- First of all, you have to start the Norton App Lock in your apparatus.
- Double click the icon to start the program.
- Now, you want to click the Menu choice from the top-left corner of this display.
- Additionally, pick Deactivate Device Administrator in the menu.
- Additionally, you'll be asked to click the Deactivate button.
- Input your draw or password pattern to continue farther.
- Now you are able to Uninstall Norton App Lock Android Smartphone.
Uninstallation of Norton App Lock Android Smartphone:
- You want to go to the Preferences window, in the Home screen.
- Additionally, go to the Program Manager or Programs Depending upon Your Android's variant.
- Now, you want to pick the Norton App Lock in the list of program.
- After choosing the item from the listing, click the Uninstall button.
- Click the Uninstall button, to carry on the Procedure.
- Now, wait to complete the procedure and then click OK.
You can follow the process given over to Uninstall Norton App Lock Android Smartphone. Ensure that you comply with the procedure. You might not have to adhere to the procedure, When the Device Administrator is deactivated then. Additionally, for additional information, you might contact Norton Antivirus representative online to clear up your query.