Norton is one of the most. It supplies a variety of security options for companies and consumers so as to allow them to shield their devices from all kinds of dangers that are online. Norton com setup special solution for Mac provides the consumers the capacity ensures surfing, and secures transactions. It prevents you from downloading and blocks the sites.
The Essential attributes for Norton Security options for Mac are:
You can choose from Standard Basic, Deluxe or Premium Norton Security to guarantee coverage of your Mac. These programs raise the speed of your apparatus and cover up to ten devices. Be it for installing the most recent Norton security solution or any program that the Norton isn't allowing for, there are occasions when you need to eliminate or uninstall your Norton product key. There are two ways for the same:
In the following guide, we'll explain the next method, i.e. using the Remove Symantec Mac Files instrument, which eliminates all of the folders made by Norton Installers in addition to some other documents you have created manually.
Follow the below-mentioned measures for exactly the same:
1. Download and operate RemoveSymantecMacFiles as a administrator
2. Download the RemoveSymanticMacFiles.zip document
3. Locate the icon called “Finder" from the dock to be at the Finder
4. Visit Menu bar and click on Proceed after which Downloads
5. Now do, some of these:
•When you've downloaded the document via a Safari browser then start the Remove Symantec Mac Files folder
•In the case of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, double click the Eliminate Symantec MacFiles.zip to enlarge it and then start the RemoveSymantecMacFiles folder
•From the RemoveSymantecMacFiles folder, then control-click the RemoveSymantecMacFiles.command document
6. Currently, click Open With and then Terminal (default option)
7. In this window, then enter your administrator password and then press Return
8. To uninstall most of the Symantec folders and files input "1" (without inverted commas)
9. But if You Would like to stop RemoveSymantecMacFiles without eliminating any document, input"2" (without inverted commas)
10. This will eliminate all of the Symantec documents
11. Once completed, open the Terminal window and type "Y" (without inverted commas)
12. Currently, press Return to restart your Mac
13. Before you press Return, save your work in other open programs
If you are not able to eliminate the Norton applications, contact to our Norton staff that they may provide the right kind of advice.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly